This new VOIP (SIP) desktop phone fits all desks from the Small office Home Office (SOHO) to the largest multinational enterprises.
The device is built to offer an extreme ease of use from its installation and on a daily-basis.
Answering the BYOD (bring your own device) trend, the NVX 220 uses smartphones and tablets as a user interface thanks to the invoxia app where all the advanced features are available.
- Access your mobile directory from your SIP line phone
- Pick up or place all you mobile calls form the NVX220
- Choose your dial out line: mobile or SIP … call from the line of your choice from one single device
- Move from the phone handset to hands free just by pressing the volume button
- Easily integrate and charge your smartphones and tablets to your deskphone
- Compatible with Android (beta) smartphones and tablets, from 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), fitted with Bluetooth and an Internet connection.
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad from iOS 5.1
- 1 USB ports
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 1 PoE port to power your phone
- 1 RJ9 port for connecting the handset
- 5Vdc power jack
- Technical Specifications
- VoIP Protocol Support : SIP Protocol
- Voice Features :
- Broadband codecs support
- G722, G711A, G711u, G726
- Wideband audio
- Bluetooth 2.1
- HD corded handset
- Dimension: 181mm(L) x 50.1mm(H) x 158mm(W)
- Net weight: 540g
Package Dimension: 240mm(L) x 64mm(H) x 265mm(W)
- NVX 220 base
- Handset cord
- Ethernet cable
- Multi-plug AC adapter 5V 3A
- Lightning, 30 pin and micro-USB cable
- Lightning, 30 pin and micro-USB cable adapter