The Alcatel Temporis IP Extension Module, connected to the Alcatel Temporis IP800, is ideal for personal assistants, receptionists or employees handling multiple lines.
You can customise it for your specific needs: programme up to 38 additional direct memory keys, createsupervision keys to monitor the line status (free, busy, incoming call) using the two-colour LEDs.
Finally, it comes with a simple but comprehensive installation kit.
- The Temporis IP Extension Module extends the capabilities of Temporis IP800.
- Ideal for administrative assistants, receptionists and workers who have to monitor, manage and cover call status.
- Make it your own. Configure the keys to meet your specific needs BLF, BLA, XML browser, line or speed dial keys and many more.
- Benefit from a large graphic display with easy-to-understand icons and dual color LED keys to know line status at a glance.
- Install it to suit you thanks to the adjustable 2-position foot stand.
- Main features
- 160×320 graphic display with 4-level gray scales
- LCD icons dedicated to each programmed function
- Dual color LED for status information
- Supports Busy Lamp Field (BLF), Bridge Line Appearance (BLA), speed dial, call pick up, intercom, call park, directory (local or network), LDAP, XML browser , voicemail, call forward, DND…
- 20 physical keys
- Up to 38 keys thanks to page switch function
- Supported phones: Temporis IP800
- Interfaces: 2 RJ-12 ports (data in and out)
– Adjustable footstand: 2 positions
- Power Supply:
– Temporis IP Extension Module is powered directly by Temporis IP800 for up to two daisy-chained modules.
– When more than 2 extension modules (up to 6) are required a power adaptor is needed.
- Power Adaptor: not provided
– Input: AC 100/240V
– Output: 5V/3A
- Dimension: 120mm(L) x 45mm(H) x 192mm(W)
- Net weight: 330g
Package Dimension: 250mm(L) x 97mm(H) x 145mm(W)
- Temporis IP Extension Module
- RJ12 data cable
- Quick start guide